Friday, February 16, 2007

Why I Could Never Vote For McCain, reason #2312

I could never vote for anyone who takes global warming seriously. I expect it from the media and the environwackos, but not people who want to be president. The junk science of global warming allows government to put extra regulation on business. It could be used to create new taxes. All in the name of "saving the planet."

US senator Joe Lieberman forecast that the US Congress would enact a law on cutting emissions by the end of next year, possibly this year.

And presidential candidate John McCain, who is co-sponsoring climate legislation with Mr Lieberman, was emphatic on the need for new initiatives.

"I am convinced that we have reached the tipping point and that the Congress of the United States will act, with the agreement of the administration," he told the forum.

... The climate debate is over, said US presidential candidate John McCain.

No comments: