"Well I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. Um, we live in a land that you can choose same sex marriage or opposite marriage and, you know what, in my country and in, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman," Carrie said to a mix of boos and applause. "No offense to anybody out there. But that's how I was raised and that's how I think that it should be between a man and a woman."She lost the crown, and now the childish Hilton says it's because of her answer. First of all, it was a question that had no business being asked. Secondly
"The way miss California answered her question lost her the crown, without a doubt!" Perez told Access Hollywood after the pageant. "Never before that I'm aware of has a contestant been booed at Miss USA." (comment: any sane person watching the youtube clip will realize that there were 4 times as many cheers.) He also called her a dumb b*tch on an youtube post.
No comments:
Post a Comment