Sunday, May 15, 2005

John Edwards & his Two Americas

John Edwards spoke of two Americas prior to the election. Clearly he is from the rich America. Why does Edwards need 100 acres, when so many people have less? What a blatant hypocrite.

That's why I hate limosuene liberals so much. What is an extra few thousand to a rich liberal? Arguing for increasing bureaucratic social programs helps to eleviate their guilt. However for myself who lives on an area 0.015% that of Edwards, a few extra thousand goes a long way towards saving. The higher taxes are, the harder it is for a lower class or middle class person to become rich.

Some liberals might defend him saying..."I don't think a person should begrudge an individual for using his abilities to accumulate wealth" Isn't that what raising taxes is?... begrudging people's wealth. It's saying, "you make too much, I'm taking some of it and redistributing as I see fit."


"The Edwardses put their detached yellow brick Georgetown home on P Street on the market last week for $6.5 million....Edwards said the couple will move to their white clapboard family home in Raleigh while they build a house on a 100-acre parcel in Chapel Hill." Detriot News

No comments: