Abdel Kareem Mohammed Abu Habel agrees with Israeli critics who say that next week's disengagement from the Gaza Strip and parts of the West Bank will do nothing to stop Palestinian terrorist attacks against Israel....
"I was going to be dead," he said. "I was going to see God and defend Jerusalem. I was happy." He was 14....
"All the youngsters these days, this is what they talk about. Anywhere you go in this area. This is what they think about, the little kids. To blow themselves up," she said. "If you take the youngest kid, he'll say this is what he wants to do. Kill Jews."... SF Gate
Monday, August 15, 2005
Palestine's Brainwashed Youth.
Israel will never see peace as long as kids are being brainwashed. How does a 14 year old hate something so much? They are not talking peace, they talk death. Read the whole article.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment